Comparing the Huawei P40 Pro with the older Mate 30 Pro and P30 Pro, to see if this 2020 flagship really does upgrade the camera tech, speed, battery life and overall specs. Have a squint at my full P40 Pro unboxing for a closer look at that hardware and EMUI 10.1 software.
I’m still a massive fan of last year’s P30 Pro, as you’ll know if you’ve watched my 2020 long term review. Likewise, the Mate 30 Pro offers some serious updates, including improved video shooting and a speedy Kirin 990 chipset. The P40 Pro further tweaks that primary camera lens, with a new large-pixel 50MP sensor, while bringing back the 5x optical zoom from the P30.
Battery life is solid with all three Huawei smartphones. You get a 4200mAh cell on the P-series handsets, while the Mate offers a 4500mAh battery. Wireless charging on all, but it’s faster on the P40 Pro and Mate 30 Pro.
If you’re after Google apps and services, your best bet is still the P30 Pro – after that, it’s Huawei’s App Gallery all the way.
So which blower are you most tempted by? Hope this comparison has helped!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sự thật té ngửa về quạt điều hòa SAU KHI DÙNG
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 24/05/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG
- Thời sự hôm nay 22/5/2020 | Xe hợp đồng không phải kê khai giá cước
- giá vàng 9999 hôm nay 22/5/2020 bao nhiêu một chỉ ? | giá VÀNG SJC 9999 24K GIẢM Nhẹ Nhưng Rất Cao ?
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation